Monday, March 24, 2008

What is This I'm Feeling...

I just can't explain.

LOL!

Baduy.

Anyways, seriously now. The past few months has been tough on me. As all my friends know, whenever I deal with matters of the heart, it just stirs up my entire system. I could be hyper and positive one moment and then totally depressed the next day. Hence, I've tried baking and cooking. Jun sent me his recipe for his Vegan Chocolate Cake and I also tried the sinfully delicious Peaches and Cream Pie recipe from Mikee's aunt! So it has been a couple of months now. I've tried to tell myself over and over again, that i should really stop feeling this way. I've even written post-it notes all over my office and my room that states "enough!" just to remind me that its never going to lead to anything. I guess I should change the color of my post-it notes now coz it doesn't do me any good now.

Ugh.

No comments: