Friday, March 14, 2008

My Failed Ski Trip

Over the weekend, I was so excited to go on my very first ski trip. My good friend Ben and his friends were going skiing that weekend and I joined in. I went to Paragon Sports and grabbed a couple of basic ski gear and of course my ski outfit. Damn! I didnt know ski outfits could be very expensive. I even booked a personal instructor for that day so I can learn the basics of snow skiing the right way. So off we go to Jiminy Peak Mountain Resort. It was a three hour drive, passing through Connecticut and Massachusetts. It was drizzling that morning. And yeah, it escalated to a full blown storm the rest of the day. Yup, they closed down the slopes by 4pm. So much for my first ski trip.

Next best thing to do. We drove to the nearest outlet shops. The trip wasn't a total waste!





No comments: