Thursday, March 27, 2008

Restlessness

I have been feeling restless (as defined: characterized by or manifesting unrest especially of mind). Although there are a lot of good things that are happening in my life right now, I still have that feeling of emptiness. I don't want to sound corny or baduy, but its definitely not because I'm single. No really.

I recently got promoted to head our Creative Department. I no longer have to go through all the samples and make sure that the style numbers of all 800 million styles and cartons match the excel spreadsheet that we send to the customs department of Moscow. I will now focus on making sure that all the designs that we order are in line with our company's look for all the seasons. Hopefully Fall/Winter 2008 will be awesome!

My parents and my brother back home are doing great. My Dad is actually turning 60 this April. He's feeling much better and my Mom is just ecstatic with the amount of clothes I send her. My brother has a new job at the Intercontinental Hotel in Makati City.

I have an awesome apartment, shared with my best friend of over 18 years. I have great friends in New York and Los Angeles. I have a super sweet cat named Pumpkin.

Lots of things to be excited about, and be thankful for.

Still restless.

No comments: