Friday, March 28, 2008

West Goes East

I forgot how or where I first saw John Peter West's video of "Loved You Tonight". I just remembered that I was hooked instantly and I just have to buy his album right away. And I did. After going on iTunes and purchasing the entire album, I posted the video on my blog and my friends instantly fell in love with him as well and bought his album. In a way, I was a bit possessive. I wanted to keep him as my little secret. But I guess someone as talented as him would never be kept a secret. It will just be a matter of time where he would be filling up ginormous concert venues all over the world!

So, as soon as I found out that he's going to New York City, i acted like some crazy fan and purchased tickets to his show. He'll be performing at the Canal Room on April 7 to open for Tyrone Wells. A bit disappointed that it aint his show, nevertheless Im thankful that I'll have the chance to see him perform.

Check him out on his Myspace Page!

No comments: