Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'd make a great Boyfriend!

Fuck yeah! Like a gazillion percent true! Fact of the matter is, I'd make an AWESOME boyfriend! Let me enumerate some (just some) reasons why I would fuckin make an awesome boyfriend. First lets cover the basics. I'm good looking. There I said it. I take care of myself. I work out 4-5 times a week. I watch what I eat. I make sure I eat organic healthy food. I go to the dermatologist regularly to take care of my skin. Next, I am very fashionable. I keep up with the trends. I shop regularly for new clothes. Thats why you'd never be ashamed of being with me when you are out. Next, I have a decent job that pays good money. That just means, I can take care of my own tab when we go out. You don't have to worry about taking me to some fancy place coz I'd be able to afford it. Also, I have good social etiquette as well. In terms of intellect and conversation skills, damn I'm great! We could talk about politics, religion, worldwide current affairs or I could also name all of Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie's children (Maddox, Pax, Zahara and Shiloh with twins coming!). In terms of attitude in a relationship, I take care of my partner. I know how to cook, bake, clean. In terms of personal traits, I bet I can fill up a pad with good traits you are looking for in a boyfriend (well, ill cross out "humble" in that list now...)

Yet, I'm still single.

2 comments:

PrincheCHA Fiona said...

Indeed, indeed! Methinks that you'd be an amazing boyfriend!!! =p (akin ka na lang?!) hahahaha But what I really like about you is your humility, I swear. *wink,wink* =p hihihihi

The partner would come soon. (o baka naman kasi mataas ang standards mo? Which is tama lang naman, coz you deserve a great someone.) In the mean time, continue taking care of yourself.

(btw, hope you don't mind but i linked you. just tell me if you do. hehe)

Anonymous said...

because you're meant to be with me :) how are you bri? we miss you!