Monday, July 02, 2007

CIA Madness & the Frozen T-Shirt Contest

I spent the weekend with my friends at the Culinary Institute of America in upstate New York. You guys should come and visit also, they have an amazing campus, and the restaurants are awesome! Since they are a culinary school, uhmmm, they should have great food! Which I haven't tried yet (uhmm, reservations Yang?). So they have a Pre 4th of July fair, where they had food and game booths. They also had this "Frozen T-Shirt Contest" wherein 15 teams of 2 will be given a folded frozen t-shirt. The object of the game is to thaw out the frozen shirt and then one team member would be able to wear it. But the rule was, you can use any part of your body or face but not your hands. So me and my partner, the ever talented Mr. Yang, rubbed that faithful shirt until it melted. I mean, come on...we're hot! So the pictures are here...oh and of course we won!








No comments: