Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Spring Awakening

Its been a while since I last saw a Broadway musical. Its actually weird since I live and work in the city. And the fact that I love theatre. To be honest, I should really go out and watch more of the shows on broadway. But sometimes it just hurts to sit and watch other people perform. It just sucks that I couldn't be a part of any theatre production anymore. Since I have the full time job.

Thanks to NYC visitors, I am sometimes forced to do tourist activities. And one of them is watching broadway shows. Boy, I was glad to have been forced to watch Spring Awakening. Man! It was an awesome experience! It is highly recommended!

1 comment:

SonomaChic said...

"But sometimes it just hurts to sit and watch other people perform. It just sucks that I couldn't be a part of any theatre production anymore. "

I hear that, Francis. I hear that! (xo Leslie, you Sex, Relationships and Sometimes Love co-star).