Friday, August 08, 2008

Emporio Armani Suit

I don't own a suit. I didn't think I would need one since my work is generally a t-shirt and jeans kinda company. For meetings, I need to wear a dress shirt and typically a nice pair of designer jeans (since we are a jeans company to start with!). But then, as I realize that I am indeed a grown up man, I would be needing a suit for more formal occasions. Yeah I have blazers and sport coats which I also pair with jeans. But I don't have the real thing.

Two things that I found out while buying a suit. First, damn, they're expensive! And if you go to some cheap ass store for mediocre suits, they'll fit you like the clothes that Eminem wears. Loose and baggy all over. Second, my oh so sexy body type isn't so much common here in the US, so they carry big sizes. I found out that a size 36 is an ok fit for me, but a size 34 would fit like a glove!

And so the search begins. Last night, while browsing through online stores, I found an Emporio Armani suit which looks amazing. I thought to myself it would be expensive, but to my surprise, it was on sale! And then I said to myself, I bet they won't have a size 36, but I was wrong, not only did they have a size 36 but they also offer a size 34!!! So within half a second, my credit card was out and before I knew it, i hit the button that said ORDER!

Hurrah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey i'm actually looking for an armani suit as well with a 34 fit!!!!! can you let a brother know where i would find this? give me an e-mail at tommyk ay 8 3 8 at hotmail without the spaces!

Thanks.
Great blog!