Friday, August 22, 2008

I just got $100 richer!

So I've bared my all on stage for some plays that I did in Los Angeles. I also got tied up, handcuffed, made out with a guy and jumped up and down naked. A couple of months ago, I was part of one of the floats at the Chicago Gay Pride where I was dancing holding a big bamboo pole wearing a blue shiny loin cloth. Nice huh? Oh and the video is available on youtube! LOL!

Last night, a friend of mine told me about this drag queen show at Therapy, one of the gay bars here in New York dubbed as "So You Think You Can Go-Go?" He was raving about the show and since I had nothing to do last night, I happily accepted his invite.

To cut the long story short, I am adding to the list above. I can now say that I won a Go-Go Dancing competition. LOL! Luckily, there were no videos to commemorate this event. I got a free drink, a free hat and $100 smackin dollars! Yey!

No comments: