Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Barney's Warehouse Sale 2008

Ahh...it seems sad that my main form of enjoyment nowadays is going shopping. I find it exhilarating to find great bargains from the big name designers to the sidewalk vendors selling eccentric pieces of anything. So what better way to shake the nerves and pump up the blood in my system than to go the legendary BARNEY'S WAREHOUSE SALE!!!

I sent a good friend of mine a text message saying that I just got out of the warehouse sale and this is what he sent me - "somebody should have policed you! i hope the damage wasn't too bad!" LOL!


Thankfully, after a couple of hours, the damage wasn't at all that bad. I am not sure, but they probably haven't gotten out most of the good stuff since I didn't find much that I liked. And the sale items weren't that cheap. I just got an amazing Thom Brown crisp white shirt and a John Varvatos brown argyle vest. Yey!

No comments: