Friday, August 01, 2008

Damn! I look Good!

Its one of those days.

My cleaning lady came today and I am expecting to come home to an immaculately clean apartment. I brought my babies, Oreo and Pumpkin to the groomer, so I know once I bring them home tonight, they will smell good. I was able to squeeze in an hour of working out during my lunch break, so I feel really pumped and hot and sexy (you get the picture!). LOL!


I know I look awesome today and I feel great about myself.

Time: Lunch Time
Location: Chinese Deli
Cast of Characters: Francis (F) - cute and amazingly hot Filipino boy
Chinese Deli Woman (CDW) - nosy but friendly cashier

CDW: Wow you look good today!

F: Thanks! I know.

CDW: Do you have a (pause and then almost a whisper) boyfriend?

F: Nope (nervous laughter)

CDW: Why no boyfriend?

F: Hahahaha! I don't know.

CDW: I know someone working in the building across the street. He's gay too. Very cute, didn't know he was gay before. I hook you up.

F: Promise?

CDW: Yeah. You look good together.

F: Ok. Thanks!

CDW: Bye

See! Even Chinese Deli Woman wants me to be in a relationship. Its just that the universe wants me to single forever! Bwahahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you do look good here :)