Saturday, January 26, 2008

Searching for the Dream...

It has always been easier for me to write whenever I feel down and depressed. It seems like the words just keep on flowing from the heart if its hurting. On the rare moments of blissful happiness, I just crave to write but I end up just babbling on and on. Writing about how I can't write and how I have to type and delete entire sentences or even paragraphs because it just doesn't make sense. Just like this introductory paragraph.

I just need to write something about how great this week has become. My boss left for Moscow and she's coming back next week. So thats 6 days of light work and stress free work environment. I also had a final interview with Fire Island Pines. Hopefully they'll get back to me within next week to let me know that I got the job. I also met someone this week who just completely blew me away. He's an awesome individual. I think I've only met a handful of people who I think is just all around genuine and real. And have I mentioned that im a sucker for people who can carry a good conversation? It was just topic after topic of anything under the sun (or the moon). Its always a good reason to celebrate a new acquaintance and blog about it. So there ya go!

No comments: