Monday, January 14, 2008

A New & Improved Francis (?)

Its been a while since I planned on setting up a consultation with a plastic surgeon. Yes, I do want to get plastic surgery. Nope, I promised my mom when I came out to her that I will always remain a boy (inside and out). Its facial reconstructive surgery. I will tell you guys next time what part(s). So I finally scheduled a consultation with a surgeon here in Manhattan. He is Dr. Kwan. He specializes in Asian reconstructive surgeries. I was thinking, if i wanted something done to my face, Id still want to keep my Asian/Filipino roots.

It went very well. He informed me on the advantages and disadvantages of the operation, side effect and also psychological effects after. Its pretty expensive. I guess thats the only thing that hinders me from really going for it.




We'll see...

No comments: