Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Project: Self Diagnostics - Call an old Friend

My boss recently bought a new car. I had the most exciting privilege of scheduling the first ever diagnostics for the car. Apparently (as i dont know much about cars) a regular check up for the car is needed in order to ensure that it is in good running condition and just in case there's anything that might go wrong, it could be fixed before it goes really bad. I thought thats a great idea. So I decided to do a little bit of self diagnostics.

I thought I would bring you guys in. All 6 of my readers! LOL! I was thinking, maybe we can do a bit of an overhaul on ourselves, how we live our life and how we interact with the people around us. I'm going to try to post a weekly assignment every Wednesday and hopefully we try to do it together. I promise to keep it simple, yet very meaningful.

So lets begin. This week -- Call an old friend. Just say hi, ask how he/she is, y'know just simple keeping in touch. It would be nice to reach out and maybe bring back a closeness that you once shared.

Ayt!