Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meeting the Boyfriend...

I met someone amazing last January 2008. Can't really divulge a lot of information because he has a boyfriend. Nevertheless, we became close and spent some time together. Nope, nothing happened. It was just two people enjoying each other's company. Needless to say, being the hopeless romantic that I am, I envisioned a most dramatic Hollywood love story ending to this friendship. Uh huh, i thought that we'd fall madly, deeply in love with each other and we would live happily ever after.

I keep on forgetting that "happily ever after" does not exist. Because of course, they're still together and I actually spent time with them and even had dinner together. Geez. Now, my evil self went into maximum overdrive. I wanted to be my ever charming, fabulous, witty, funny and adorable self when we all meet up. I was thinking, this is my chance to show off!

But of course, the boyfriend was cute, equally charming, very sweet and I think one of the nicest guys I've ever met. My master plan crumbled to the ground and flushed through the drain, never to be seen again.

Oh well. Its inevitable. I will be single forever.

No comments: