Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Virginia Macapili Tumulak


Finally! I have been longing to see this girl for a long time. She's almost the same tiny and fragile looking girl I knew in college. But deep inside, I can sense that she has blossomed into a fine young woman, wife and mother. It was all fun and games with us in college, but amidst all those, Virg was still able to maintain excellent grades plus be active in the La Salle Dance Troupe. Now, I dont have any doubt that she'll raise Akia the best way she knows. Especially with the help of her Mamang, who also stayed with me in my tiny apartment. Mamang's sense of humor was awesome! She also bakes a kick ass fruitcake!!!

I miss you Virg! Come back! Come back! (to the tune of Rose, from the movie, Titanic)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaaawwwrrr! it was so nice seeing you francis and i'm so proud of you!!! i told your bro so and i almost cried!!! ano barn. i also told your mom not to worry coz you're doing alright (actually more than alright!). keep it up friend. i'll see you soon and i hope to stay in your new humble abode! paki-prepare na ang guest room. love yah to bitch.