Friday, November 02, 2007

Just can't help but post this...

IM LOOKING FOR SUM 1 NA PWEDE KONG TAWAGIN AKIN MAMAHALIN AKO AT TATANGAPIN AKO KUNG SINO AKO AT ANO PA MAN AKO HAY ITS HARD TO BE SINGLE FOR ALMOST 1 YEAR AND 9 MONTHS ANYONE HERE NA PWEDE MAGING SERYOSO MAN LANG PAGOD NA AKO SA PURO LOKOHAN AT GAGAGUHAN ANYONE HERE NA PWEDE KONG MATAWAG NA AKIN AT PWEDE KONG INGATAN AT MAHALIN AT MAKASAMA NG MATAGALAN !!!!!KUNG IKAW YON MESSAGE ME LEAVE YOUR NUMBER TXT KITA AGAD"

"I am looking for someone who i can call my own and who would love and accept me for who i am. Sigh, its hard to be single for almost 1 year and 9 months. anyone here who wants to be serious? i am so tired of playing games. anyone here who i can call my own, who i can take care of and love and be with for a long time!!! if that is you leave me a message with your number and ill text you back right away"

-- Uhmmmm....ok! If only it was that easy to find love. Just imagine posting an ad looking for true love. Then your true love would just message you back confirming that yes, he is your one and only true love...your destiny. Then everything will be great, the world will be filled with rainbows, puppies, balloons and non-fat, sugar-free, chocolate chip cookies! But holy freaking molly! It aint that easy. I know i shouldn't really make fun of this ad that I saw on one of the online networking sites, but i just couldn't help it. I know it makes me really evil to pose his photo. Oh well. At least I know im evil for doing that.

No comments: