Thursday, February 28, 2008

Emails From the Universe

I started to get emails from the Universe recently. It's actually a great way to start the day. The messages would be direct to the point and almost personal emails for me. Although, I'm sure that there wasn't someone directly assigned to email JUST me. It's one of those computer generated emailing system where they send out a gazillion emails everyday to all the email addresses on their database.

I am one of those people who are vehemently against self help books. But recently, I've come across amazing reads that can be described as a "disguised" version of self help books. Most of them aren't written by doctors who specialize in crazy people. Or you won't see a photo at the back of the book showing them in their lab coat. But these books were written by ordinary people, who went through certain situations and was able to get over them. So I though I'd give it a chance.

"Notes from the Universe" is kinda cheesy. But I like it. The Universe's email to me today was:
Don't you think it should work like this:

You have a desire, you dwell upon it, move with it, and presto, it manifests?

Or, you fall in love at the right time, with the right person, they fall in love, the timing is perfect, and bingo, the earth moves.

Or, you have a huge question, you turn it over to me, forget about it, and ta-da, you just know.

Me, too. Which, actually, is exactly how it does work, Francis, in the absence of fear.

Cool, huh?

- The Universe
Absence of fear. It's like saying "Jump" and the Universe will catch you. I guess I'll keep on jumping.

No comments: