Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Book Review: Notes from the Universe

If I told you there have been no mistakes...

...that I understand every decision you've ever made, and that the challenges you've faced, you've faced for everyone, would you listen?

If I told you that what you dream of, I dream of for you, that the only things "meant to be" are what you decide upon, and that all that stands between you and the life of your dreams are the thoughts you choose to think, would you try to understand?

And if I told you that you are never alone, that there are angels who sing your name in praise, and that I couldn't possibly be any more proud of you than I already am, would you believe me?

Would you? Even if I pulled your leg, made you blush, and winked between the lines?

Then I shall...
I couldn't commit to reading an entire novel. So when I came across "Notes from the Universe," I was very excited to get my hands on it. I think it was perfect timing for me to read this book as I have been thinking a lot of what has been going on in my life the past few weeks. I wanted to do an analysis of how I want 2008 to be and what I want to achieve this year. The book has great insights that can make you think a bit more on how we live our life and how we deal with everyday thoughts, hurts, pain , successes, etc. Almost every quotation can be useful in one way or another. I am loving this book.

No comments: