Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Lets break it down!

I was itching to write. I had all these thoughts buzzing in my head. I wanted to have a breakdown of how good this year has started for me. Of course I am being overly sarcastic. First of all, I had a shitty new year's eve. Referring to the previous blogs, which i cannot quote anymore for fear of being hurt by no other than myself. I don't have a job. I have no money. My bills are overflowing. Collection agencies are crawling everywhere. My cellphone got disconnected. Checks are bouncing. I have no love life. Happy New Year!

I felt overwhelmed by all the things that I have to worry about. But after attending my regular yoga class. I actually was able to clear my mind. I was happy that even for an hour, I was able to escape all these things. Or did I really? I hope my yoga instructor was right. Just keep on coming to the class and soon everything will just fall into the right places. I hope.

Not to sound bitter because uhmmm, I am bitter. It seems most of the people around me are getting their graces for 2006. Last night, Marco sent Jun a rose and a balloon at his work place. Tonight Jun is sleeping over Marco's place and things are looking good on their reconcillation. I passed by my friend and neighbor, Stephen's place tonight hoping to hang out with him, but surprisingly, his ex, Chris was there. Hence, they're back together. Alex went out to dinner with Jason last night. Mark has a new job. Eric and Jason are still together. Thats nice. Im happy for them. Yup, I am really.

So now, What do I do? Do i sulk in my apartment? Which coincidentally has not yet been paid for the months of December and January. Continue sending resumes to every job opening in town. And just become satisfied with chatting on gay.com every single night until 4am trying to find love (or sex, whichever comes first). Argh. I need something good to happen real soon. I need some good changes in my life. I need something...someone!

At least my carpet is clean.

No comments: