Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Best Friend Forever - BFF!

Jun got to the Abbey a few minutes before the countdown. I was happy to see him. He's been the one person who I can say has been there for me through the most trying times of my life this 2005. Ive come to the point where I am really flat broke, debts and bills overflowing. Its amazing how i was able to go through 6 months like this. I owe a lot to Jun not just moral support but also for food, money, car, and everything else. I've felt that someone really does care for me no matter what. I feel secure that if something bad happens i can count on someone to be there for me. Its nice to have that someone special. A best friend.

Then his boyfriend broke up with him. Im glad i dont believe that that shit about whatever happens at the strike of midnight, that how your whole year will be. It was filled with drama. And I was feeling that weird thing about my ex. Whew. Couldn't everyone just be happy? Couldn't everything just go our way sometimes? Or even just a few times during the year.

No comments: