Thursday, August 25, 2005

Racial Preferences

I met this cute asian kid about a week ago. He moved into the apartment complex just a few days ago. He came from an affluent family somewhere in Georgia, i think. He's very cute and i liked him instantly. I found out that he sings, plays the piano and also acts. So that made it more impressive. We went out last Sunday to watch a play on melrose. We had a lot of sexual inhuendos that I kinda brought up. But the night ended early because Mr. Nicaragua was outside my apartment waiting for me. The next day, I didnt go to work because I had a job interview. I planned on asking the asian kid out, i was thinking we could watch a movie. As i was looking for a good movie, he texted me and invited me to have dinner and watch a movie with him. It was amazing. I felt happy. We went out that night and then he asked if we can hang out at my place after. And we did. And we talked. Nothing happened. I walked him down and gave him a sweet kiss.

We went out a couple of times after that. It was always fun hanging out with him. So i started the usual set of questions, like what type of guys are you interested in? I found out that he only dates white guys. And that was it. Another case of Racial Preferences.

Guess it was just one of those things you become excited about and then fade away quickly. But who knows, maybe im just over analyzing everything. We'll see. I'll just have chocolate cake. The answer to all my worries.

Oh well.

No comments: