Monday, August 08, 2005

BILLS! BILLS! BILLS!

I just got home from being a personal slave the entire day and upon opening my mail box, all i see is bills, bills and more bills. Having this freelance work might be really good for me in terms of being happier and stress free, but the money is shitty. I can't come up with enough dough to pay everything and to have something extra for myself. Argh! Who invented money and bills anyways?!

As i ponder on where I can get hold of my extra cash, I think about this guy that i met on the streets of Santa Monica Blvd. He drove pass me, slowed down a bit and lowered the window of his black mercedez benz. He introduced himself and asked my name. Of course we all know the statistics of this mystery guy. All of a sudden, i realized that ive met two people on that infamous blvd. Hmmm... He's someone stable, has a lot of connections and probably the answer to my financial constraints. Should I or should i not. I think I should. I'm fed up with living like this. Although it's just been a couple of months, but then again, it might have been all my life. i suck with handling money. i suck. so maybe hooking up with someone who has lots of it will solve my problem. how low can i get. i wonder...

No comments: