Monday, August 08, 2005

Welcome Back Slut!

I recently did the unthinkable. Actually its not that its unthinkable because it happened before. I was becoming a slut again. I just picked up a guy on Santa Monica Boulevard and asked him to go home with me. He did. He turned out to be this Nicaraguan 18 year old kid who turns out to be an amazingly nice guy. And then I went home with this guy last night who had a boyfriend and we had crazy sex. And as of press time I am tempted to go online and find myself a good fuck tonight. Thereby the blog.

I also spoke to my parents today. Change topic. I felt bad because they seem disappointed with me. Resigning from the law offices was a big blow to them because in some way they're still old school. They would want me to have a regular office job, 9-5, monday to friday and a 15th/30th payday. But i needed to be happy. I needed to follow my passion and start doing what i really, really wanted to do. I felt i was getting old. What if i wake up tomorrow and i am 80 years old. And when i look back at my life, its going to be all regrets and should've done this and should've done that. Hopefully this will pay off.

Another drama of the day was Alex. Yes, Alex can still cause a drama in my life. I guess i still love him. I look out for him. He has that certain charm of entrapping you and you can never let go. But this time, i know i just cared and loved him so much that i didnt want him hurt by this guy. This new guy, apparently has been playing the guys in the our little circle of west hollywood friends. Last night was a blast. Almost everyone he has been playin was there and it was hilarious. Well, for me at least. Hopefully Alex wakes up.