Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Vintage Clothes!!!

I came across Stock Vintage (143 E. 13th St., New York, NY 10003) in a magazine. They have the ultimate collection of vintage clothes, from Ringer T-Shirts, Leather Jackets to an enormous collection of quality leather boots! Not to sound like a shopping addict, which I am definitely not, I rushed to their store right after work to check it out. I was in vintage heaven. The store has great character, the decor was authentic and tastefully done and even the smell of the store blended in with the entire scheme of things.

Of course the shopping trip was not very easy. Just like all other vintage stores, there won't be a promise of the right size, fit or color. One would have to literally dig into the entire inventory to find a great buy. I think I have that skill well covered. LOL! So I looked around, tried on a dozen different things, then stumbled upon an awesome pair of authentic 1970's black leather boots. Intricate design, amazing leather, great fit, and worn out in the most fashionable way. Yep, of course I bought it.

Yey.

No comments: