Friday, June 06, 2008

Are You Herrny?

Do I exude some sort of perverted vibe that just shouts out you can talk to me in a very dirty way?

So I was on my way to JFK Airport this afternoon for my trip to Los Angeles. After trying out private car service to the airport, I never could go back to taking a cab or riding on the the super shuttle where you share it with 800 people and spend 6 days in the shuttle waiting for the 789th person to be dropped off before you get home. My driver was this overweight, 103 years old, Moroccan guy (how do i know? he offered this information plus a million other things within the duration of our 45 minute trip). Here is a snippet of our juicy conversation:

Driver: You visiting your gerlfreynd?

Me: No.

Driver: You don't have gerlfreynd?

Me: No.

Driver: You don't like gerls?

Me: I like them.

Driver: Do you like boys?

Me: Huh?

Driver: You like boys?

Me: Uh. Yeh, I like them too.

*awkward silence*

Driver: You gonna have sex in Los Angeles?

Me: What?!

Driver: Its beauty of life. Have Fun. Party. Get Drunk. Have sex. When I get drunk I feel HERRNY. Must have sex. Do you feel like that also?

Me: No.

Driver: Why not?

Me: I dunno.

Driver: You should have sex.

Me: Uh. Ok. I'm going to take a nap.


Yup. I am not kidding. Damn. This happened to me also a couple of months ago with a NYC cab driver. I mean, what is it about me that spells "SEX!" No wait, don't answer that!

1 comment:

odin hood said...

hahaha that guy is KERReepy!