Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Notes from the Universe

10,000 "I love you's" each morning.

10,000 "I miss you's" at noon.

10,000 "You rock's" every evening. And...

10,000 "Sweet dreams, see you soon."

Just a smattering, Francis, of what we see hitting your "inbox" here on any given day.

Can you feel 'em?

- yeah. sure. uh huh (again!)


*** The universe has been sending me positive messages like this for the past few weeks. Could the universe be right? Could it be telling me that the right person is indeed around the corner? It won't really hurt to be hopeful. Maybe that $42 match.com subscription would indeed pay off. I've set up a couple of dates the coming weeks. Maybe one of them would turn out to be "the one."

It's funny, even as I type the words "the one," deep inside i still feel a wee bit cynical. It's like this tiny voice in my head asking me (or more of a rhetorical question) "Is there really such a thing as 'the one' or is it just an invention of the Hallmark corporation?"

Hmmm...

2 comments:

Coldman said...

525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear
525,600 minutes how do you measure ......

it just popped out of my mind after reading your intro.

Anyway, it looks like you're ready for all the meet ups. Hope you could find a good one. Well, it's fun meeting someone with a strange feeling on it.

If this works for you, I might try to subcribe next month . Hahaha!

PrincheCHA Fiona said...

Goodluck on your dates! :)

Hope you find your magic soon...