Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Cymbalta!

No, I am not taking anti-depressants. I just couldn't think of a title for this blog post about being depressed. It's been a while since I posted personal thoughts on my blog. The past few weeks went by like it didn't exist. I couldn't think of anything important or exciting happening in my personal life. I guess I am once again at that certain stage wherein I am feeling restless.

It may seem that New York City has a lot to offer. Thats what they said with Hollywood as well. I am thinking the problem could be me. I just haven't found my real calling. The real "me." I mean of course, being 30 years old (there I said 3-0!), I have a concrete concept of who I am, but what I am trying to analyze and think of is, what else is out there for me. What else is there to conquer. What else is there to do and achieve. I am constantly in search for things to do, activities to plan and places to go.

As I have said before, I am pretty sure that everything will find its meaning, and everything will have a place in this world, I would definitely find all the answers, I just don't know when.

Restlessness.

And then out of the blue, as I was walking the streets of New York City, I saw Elmo and Mickey Mouse.

No comments: