Friday, April 18, 2008

SJP sighting in NYC!

So let's gay it up a bit. Yup, the ultimate star sighting has happened. A little more than a month before the long awaited "Sex And the City" movie premieres, I bump into no other than Ms. Carrie Bradshaw on the streets of New York City - 13th and 7th to be specific! It was one of those random days when I decided to stroll along chelsea and browse through the clothing stores that I saw Sarah Jessica Parker. It was funny actually. There was this very fashionable girl in front of me. I didn't pay attention much coz there's a lot of fashionable people around that area. And then this black guy...i mean African American person shouted:

"Hey Sex and the City girl!"

He then followed her and asked for her autograph. He didn't even know her name! Anyways, SJP graciously waited for the guy's pen and scrap of paper then gave him her autograph.

Ahhh...SJP!

A bit gay? A bit?!

No comments: