Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Again...

You were the happiness I can never have.
What do I need to give to have you in my life?
I guess it's something I can't even afford.
Happiness really has its price.

You're all that I wanted.
You're someone I can't even have.

I guess all that I can hold onto right now is myself.
Because I can't fall for you. Again.
I dont' want to.
If there's one thing I would deny right now, it would be my feelings for you.
Because I can never have you.
Even before, I never did.

Thank you.
For the happiness that you made me feel when I'm with you. For giving me the chance to embrace you when I feel lonely. For the smiles that you bring when I get to hear your voice.

I just don't want to lose you.
I'm just here for you.

It's long been overdue.
I have to go.

I don't want to fall. Again.

Aristeromani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for posting.. :)

love has its own phases. coming and going. all we can pray for is someone who'd stay.