Monday, November 13, 2006

Argh!

I met someone last Friday. Stats are as follows: 31 years old, 5'10, black, good looking, great body, good conversationalist, sense of humor, works as a social worker, nice fashion sense and he likes me. We went out on our first date. He took me to a play, because he knows that im into the whole theatre scene. Date ended with a nice kiss near the subway station in the west village.

He called the next day. And he called again. So i guess thats a good sign. I'm kicking myself in the butt now. I still think about Pinoy. I know its not nice and it aint fair to this new guy. I wanted to just meet people so that I can take my mind off him. But its not working so well. At the end of the day, I still think about him...

So now, I just wanted to find out what really went wrong. What happened. Was it just too fast? Did we skip a whole lot of getting to know you months, had sex and scared each other off? Was everything real or did we just act on our hormones? What does he want to do now? What does he want me to do? Should we start again? Should we just forget about everything? Should we just be friends? Can we be friends? Should i just think about my pride and just completely charge everything to experience and go on with my life?

The last one sounds like what I should really do and what I would normally do. But what if I want to fight for what I feel because based from experience its not like me to feel this way. That its so hard for me to open my heart or my life to another person and become vulnerable to being hurt again. But I would want to know his answers. Hopefully I can get them soon.

No comments: