Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Much Needed Break - Provincetown, MA

Indeed!

There comes a time when you're just craving for change, any change, anything at all. May it be a change of wardrobe, a change in your routine or a change in your environment. I am not talking about big, drastic changes. But just something temporary. Like a vacation.

And that was what I was actually looking for. Not that I deserve one, as I just started working for a couple of months. It was just that everything that happened in the past six months has somewhat been overwhelming. From the move to New York, financial woes (which is never ending!), and certain love problems. I wanted to take a break.

It was amazing! I was with three of my most cherished friends. Mikee, Francis G. and a surprise appearance by my best friend, Jun. It was a weekend of laughter, dancing, drinking and most importantly half naked boys. This is Provincetown, Massachusetts.


No comments: