Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Anti-Perspirant that Works!

I think we reached 100 degrees here in New York yesterday. And one of the more embarrassing results of a hot and humid summer day is underarm wetness. It's a yucky feeling and moreso its such an eyesore for your shirt to be wet in the armpits.

So after many years (ok, im exagerating it was just a couple of weeks)of extensive research (fine, it wasn't that extensive, i just tried three products), I can announce that I found one that is very, very effective. CERTAIN DRI! I swear! Even during the hottest, most humid days here in New York, this product has proven its worth!

The downside is, your armpit pores will close after 2 days of use. I joke. You would have to apply the roll on wonder at night, after you shower. I sometimes forget to apply it or sometimes during really hectic days, I don't shower before going to bed...or brush my teeth (sometimes). I know, its icky, but what if you're really tired or drunk? Whatever! Some of you are guilty of that too!

So anyways, if you have this underarm wetness issue, try Certain Dri. I promise, it really works!

No comments: