Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Magic

So ive moved to New York on October 11. Sold everything i owned in Los Angeles and left all my friends. Its like when I left the Philippines to move to the United States. The roller coaster of emotions is happening all over again. Its my second week in New York. so far so good. but i still dont have a job and i still dont have an apartment. but things are looking up.

last friday, i believe that was October 20, i got a smile message on my friendster account. friendster is kinda weirding me out considering the numerous friends ive reconnected with over the past years. and now this. he's quite charming and i thought he was cute so i messaged him back. we got to talk on the phone last sunday and i felt we instantly had the connection. we decided to meet that night. we met at toys r us on broadway. i was thinking, of all places toys r us? lol. anyways, he was late. i thought he stood me up. i was thinking, darn, no one flakes out on me. but when i met him, i thought it was worth it.

ollie's chinese restaurant and then therapy lounge. after 2 glasses of pinot grigio, i was drawn into the conversation, his smile and his wit. i went home with him. had the most amazingly long make out session and a full 24 hour first date.

i might be eating my words about my bitter ideas on love, relationships and being able to live alone in this world.

might.

No comments: